Sponsors

StephJFrederick

The Summer Season Is On The Way - So May Be Toerings

Rate this Entry
I started wearing toe rings several years ago and always with the same old concerns; pinching and turning. Now that Spring is here now it's time to get out the sandals and summer wear together with summer jewelry, cheap toe rings, if you can still find them.<br><br>
Personally, I've found myself buying 2 to 5 rings every summer, since they would go missing or simply just break as you have to keep pinching them to close around your toe. Even falling off and you don't realize it's gone until it's to late. You could look forever back tracking your steps trying to find the tiny things. It may be sad too, especially when it may have been your favorite.<br><br>
You have a new swimsuit or summer wear and would like to show off your feet with your new sandals, SO time to get a new toe ring. Shortly during the day having to bend over to fix your toe ring since it is going to come off or turns over. And this occurs a couple of times a day.<br><br>
Well, I believe i have a cure for these types of problems, Fitted Toe Rings. Yep! Why not have your toe ring sized to flawlessly fit those toes! So they'll never turn or pinch or break. Sure there cheap enough you say, not if you're buying several every summer and all year for that matter. Because we like to show off our toes, just like our fingers, with something shiny. Having a ring custom fitted offers you the added benefit of never losing them, plus the comfort of never feeling them turn or pinch. You actually forget you have them on.<br><br>
It's that simple. We do this for our fingers, so why not our toes as well?<br><br>
Think it over, it does make good sense. It costs a couple dollars more, but you won't be buying them time after time.
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments