Types of Lexmark Inkjet Cartridge
byon 07-16-2012 at 03:53 AM (129 Views)
"Did your printer run out ink? This could have been a main setback in the past particularly if you were printing something that was urgently required. But thanks to the introduction of printer cartridges that we can unwind and carry on with our work by just changing the cartridge.
Lexmark Inkjet Cartridge understands the good quality of your printer and provides you very best output. It works efficiently with your printer and maintains its quality. This cartridge is especially recommendable for you Lexmark printer model. Lexmark Cartridge delivery systems utilizes comparatively less water and concentrated inks in order to offer far more intense colors by sharpening the text. Its ink functions comparatively much less paper distortion. As it is 1 of the finest competitive brands it is wealthy in its qualities.
Inkjet Lexmark Printer Z517:
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi on photo paper
Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi on all other paper types
Up to 12 ppm on black print outs
Up to 7 ppm on color print outs
It irtually eliminates paper jams even though handling a wide range of media from envelopes to paper stock up to 150 lbs.
Lexmark Z23 Inkjet Cartridge
Lexmark Z23 Inkjet Lexmark cartridges generate optimum print quality making use of pigment-based ink for text that is water resistant and fade resistant for document storage.
Lexmark Inkjet Printer Z715
1. Photo-high quality resolution! Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi on photo paper in finest mode
2. Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi on all other paper varieties
3. Rapid Printing: Up to 17 ppm black, up to ten ppm color
4. Print Border-less 4" x 6" and 8.5" x 11" photographs that appear just like classic photographs.
5. Print a four" x 6" photo image in typical mode on photo paper in about 60 seconds
6. Six-color printing with optional photo cartridge (sold separately) produces specialist top quality output <a href=http://scrubly.com/>delete duplicate contacts[/url]"