Sponsors

Zenaap151

Pattaya A Go Go Assessment

Rate this Entry
"This place most likely has the most talent Ive seen in a go go bar. Typical go go bar music but are we there for the music? No! Im there for lovely ladies and this place has it. I dont have something bad to report about this bar b...
1. Happy - The Greatest of my preferred go go bar. There are gorgeous girls, friendly staff, good set up- one major stage and seats all about it and 1 off stage to the left when you enter. This location is often busy, so if you can, get there early.
This location possibly has the most talent Ive seen in a go go bar. Typical go go bar music but are we there for the music? No! Im there for lovely girls and this location has it. I dont have something negative to report about this bar because Ive always had a great experience there. They have shows (I have no notion how usually) girls come out, dance naked- very good stuff. A single factor I really like about this bar, aside from the stunners who dance on the main stage, are the girls in the huge white boots, black skirts and small boob tops.
2. Living Dolls LD - Great places, it reminds me a lot of Peppermint, just a lot smaller, but definitely has some talent walking around and other types. Typically, it is a really fun location to hang out. I met a bunch of really fun girls from there. I saw a handful of guys get shot down by the primary performers, which honestly, Ive never ever observed in other locations. I guess it truly can occur. The top rated performers are some gorgeous girls a little heavy on the tats, but if that is your issue, theres a girl with leg tats thats just ridiculously hot even though dancing. I met a main performer who spoke great English, no tats and could move up on the dance floor like no other nice girls and if you expect me to keep in mind her name, youre dreaming
3. Boesche - Beautiful girls everywhere and they have a excellent show in the Jacuzzi in the back. Girls eating each and every other as they put the back of their heads into your lap and you drink a brew with a girl consuming downtown at the Y below you. Very good stuff. Nothing to report right here, this place can get really crowded, but appears to be a late night crowd (gets busy following 11pm). Principal stage dancers are usually leading notch.
four. Peppermint - Peppermint is a excellent place to begin the West Side Crawl. All the girls Ive ever met there had been a lot of fun, spoken English and were a blast. It does have a mix of almost everything some truly smoking hot girls, some mediocre, but the location is so massive, it genuinely just houses any type of girl so it doesnt really matter. There is absolutely nothing but great instances there and some excellent talent walking around. Locate the stunners they are there, but will go quickly at this bar.
5. Windmill - This location brings a tear to me eye back in April 2007, this location seemed to have so significantly young, incredible talent that my neck was on a swivel and I met a stunner who was a 12 on the looks department my favorite all-time girl. Given that then, Windmill has seemed to go downhill, not so several stunners and while they are wearing plaid semi-school girl outfits, it is just not the stunner top quality girls youd anticipate. So sad since it utilised to be such an remarkable haven and I employed to run to it (envision a foreigner operating down Walking Street in slow motion, with a tear coming down his cheek). The show is great, but if the girls are not hot. read this"
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments