Sponsors

Zenaap151

MEDITATION Through PRAYER

Rate this Entry
"I know there are a lot of us that pray for individuals who are sick,or maybe a person that has lost a loved 1,or for peace in the world,or possibly you even pray for a lost soul.Whatever it is you may possibly pray for you do it out of the love and faith you have in your heart.Meditating by means of prayer just gives me a peaceful feeling inside.I guess you can see that when I pray I do not pray like perhaps a minister would pray.I know all about god,however I will be the very first to admit I do not know a lot about the bible.
I realize the which means of what the bible says but I do not understand a lot of the words.I generally really should say I use meditation to just talk to god.I think that the way I speak to god is the exact same way that men and women may pray to god. I went to church these days and the minister was speaking about another minister that liked to tell everyone he knew about everything he has completed very good in his life. He bragged so considerably that he truly did not have the time to listen to what the folks in his church necessary. I guess you could say even even though he preached an outstanding sermon and did everything a minister should do,He just genuinely couldnt see that his pride was taking over his life.
After meditating for a couple of seconds are minister went on to tell a story of a very religious Christian man and a tax collector walked into a temple at the exact same time.You could tell when the tax collector walked in everybody stayed away from him since he was not properly liked.The Christian man prayed that he would not ever turn out to be something like the tax collector.The tax collector stated a simple prayer asking god that he may possibly be worthy of gods adore.Im sure the Christian man did a lot of good things in his life,But maybe he ought to have meditated about his pride.
The tax collector did not look down on anyone or asked god if he could be like a person else,he just asked to be worthy of gods adore.We all have carried out factors that we wish we could take back.We pray that god will forgive what we have carried out and we then really feel much better about ourselves.We know god can forgive us but the essential issue is can we forgive ourselves.We truly cannot be content with ourselves until we do.
I am quite concerned about somebody I love very a lot right now.She is a very good Christian person,also a very hard worker and is extremely sick. She never ever complains and has been via very a lot and will have to continue to go through a lot.
As I was meditating in church I felt the tears coming and all I could do is ask god more than and more than again to please lay his healing hands on this individual I really like quite significantly. So regardless of whether you are practicing meditation via prayer to heal somebody you love or to have peace in the world I can tell you the prayer you are saying will comfort you and give you peace of mind. gut instinct"
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments