Sponsors

Zenaap151

Self Defence five: Defend Yourself And Your Dog

Rate this Entry
"Now, rightly or wrongly, I consider my 1st duty is to Tyson, my dog.
1. I make positive his collar is such that I can slide it off in an instant, freeing him and making it challenging for (my) attacker, mugger or would-be rapist to catch hold and hurt him.
2. He is trained to Bark on command, to draw consideration if we are difficulty. The last issue an attack...
We read so much about pet owners becoming attacked, raped and murdered when walking their dog in the park or wherever..
Now, rightly or wrongly, I consider my very first duty is to Tyson, my dog.
1. I make certain his collar is such that I can slide it off in an instant, freeing him and generating it challenging for (my) attacker, mugger or would-be rapist to catch hold and hurt him.
2. He is trained to Bark on command, to draw interest if we are trouble. The last point an attacker wants is publicity: so the far more noise the better. Every time I walk him, I train him with (modest) dog biscuits to bark immediately and loudly. He doesnt want to bite, just bark. I dont want him stabbed.
Being really planet-untrusting, I constantly have some means of protecting him [and myself!] in the occasion of getting under threat.
3. Firstly, his lead has a fairly heavy clasp, such that it can be slashed by means of an attackers face or eye. At the first sign of danger release your dog and wrap the lead around your hand with the clasp hanging down for about 30 inches just behind your buttock. As he closes, slash the clasp by way of his face, and slash back again most rapidly and violently, causing him some inconvenience! This is somewhat related to the martial art manrikigusari-jutsu, employing a chain in self defence.
4. But personally I always have a second powerful weapon with me a six inch extended dogs chew tucked in my belt. The martial arts technique yawara-jutsu uses a short stick to stab into eyes, mouth, hand or wherever. This challenging chew makes for an superb yawara-stick. Most effective and perfectly legal! You cannot be accused (by the would-be rapist) that you employed a martial arts weapon to beat him up! [Although you truly have!]
5. But above all - Be Aware! Dont be where Danger may possibly be! Always carry that extended sturdy dog chew!
Survive! city garage"
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments