Sponsors

Zenaap151

Backup Software program- Dont Buy It!

Rate this Entry
"Laptop or computer Backup- Forget About It!
Backup Software is for the birds! Personal computer Backup is too difficult, too much difficulty and a pain in the butt. Lets just forget about it.
Backup Software program is touted as the savior of your computers critical organization and personal files. They claim that all computer challenging drives (where our files are stored) ultimately will have a 100% failure rate. They try to tell us that the failure of our hard drives is just a matter of WHEN, not IF.
Do your backups they shout!
Poppycock!
BACKUP Software program- LETS GET True
You and I know the true story. The genuine story is that new computers are so effectively produced that they almost never fail, appropriate?
Therefore, we dont want to be concerned about purchasing backup software program and setting up a pc backup system, do we? It would just be a waste time-- for certain!
After all we know that all the press about hard drive failures, all-natural disasters and terrorist attacks is just a conspiracy by the backup software companies to get us to buy their merchandise.
Personally I never had a tough drive failure (that I recall). If my laptop or computer stops operating for whatever reason, thats life.
Therefore, I ignore these software program backup businesses that try to push their backup software program goods on the unsuspecting public even though they make data and file restorations straightforward. I dont give them the time of day.
For that reason as you see, I dont want backup computer software, do you? Of course not.
BACKUP Software- Beginning Over Without having IT IS Easy
In the unlikely occasion that I got a virus or a bunch of spyware on my computers Ill just bite the bullet and move on. Immediately after all, if I lost all my data to a virus, then so what? Who wants backup software program?
Heck, Id just acquire a new computer and start again and Id nonetheless wouldnt want backup software since its just also much hassle.
If ALL my company data was lost due to a difficult drive crash or virus corruption then Id just start off my business over. No huge deal. Its not that tough, correct? Using backup computer software is just a pain.
BACKUP Computer software FOOLISHNESS
So by now were all agreed that utilizing backup computer software for personal computer backup is just for the foolish, right? Proper.
Who would want to use backup software program that automatically and easily backs up Every thing on your personal computer difficult drive to a DVD Rewriteable disk or USB external hard drive? That would mean you could very easily recover from any computer disaster. That makes as well significantly sense and is far too logical.
They claim that backup software program is a virtual laptop or computer insurance coverage policy against fire, flood, theft, earthquake, hurricanes, tornados and terrorist attacks.
Balderdash!
Ridiculous.
Hey, the businesses who survived Hurricane Katrina didnt need backup computer software did they? OK, OK I admit a lot of businesses with out backup software program and off website backup lost Almost everything and now they cannot recover their data and reconstitute their business. But thats life. Now these organizations and their staff can now move on to something new. How exciting!
Look, life without having backup software is just so significantly much more exciting.
By the way, did I tell you how significantly I appreciate playing Russian Roulette?
Did I neglect to mention my short keep (it was genuinely was only a few days) at the mental hospital? Ahh, thats ancient background. Lets get back to the present.
BACKUP Software- THE PRESENT DAY
Want to hear something silly? My friend Ben down in New Orleans owned an insurance organization. It made a quite very good living for him and his family. He didnt believe in backup software either. All his computers had been destroyed by Hurricane Katrina.
Ben just laughed and said, No problem, this disaster gives me the chance to write the Great American Novel that Ive often dreamed of writing.
What about his ten employees and his thousands of consumers he was asked? Ben mentioned, Heck, issues always perform out for the very best dont they?
What about the revenue from the enterprise that supported his family members he was asked? Ben mentioned, Oh, FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) told me they would take care of us and not to worry.
See, Ben is all set and is none the worse for put on even although he didnt have backup computer software.
BACKUP Software LESSONS
So boys and girls what have we learned about this backup software point?
* If we dont have backup computer software, so what, it just makes life following a tough drive crash far more exciting and entertaining.
* Immediately after a all-natural disaster that destroys your computers, FEMA will make it OK.
* All the hubbub about backup software program is just a bunch of advertising hype to sell item.
* Just due to the fact you like to play Russian Roulette, you arent genuinely crazy.
Finally- BACKUP Computer software FOLLYIES
I know another guy, Carl Jordan, who is crazier than I am. Carl and the rest of the loonies at Tweak All Consultants truly believe backup software program can save your bacon.
In my personal strange way I attempt to be fair and balanced. Therefore
if you disagree with me verify out the About the Author Resource Box below for a link to Carls opposing view.
Now, wheres my medication? My meds really smooth me out. They also support me forget about rational things like computer backup and backup software program. website"
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments