Vinyl Banner Design Tips
byon 07-03-2012 at 03:46 PM (190 Views)
"Even if you have no encounter, your supplier can point you in the correct path, or even design your banner for a tiny charge.
Right here are some issues to watch for when designing a vinyl banner...
1. Use a computer software that handles CMYK full color output. The...
Vinyl banner style is about as simple as it gets for the non-specialist graphic designer. Typically speaking, a vinyl banner is easy to design, and anybody with a little bit of graphic style expertise can do it.
Even if you have no knowledge, your supplier can point you in the right direction, or even design your banner for a small charge.
Here are some issues to watch for when designing a vinyl banner...
1. Use a software that handles CMYK full color output. There are at least three sorts of software you can use:
- Image editors like Photoshop, PhotoPaint, or PhotoImpact
- Page Layout programs like Quarkxpress, Pagemaker, or InDesign
- Illustration programs like Illustrator or CorelDraw
Usually speaking, programs that are developed for consumers or basic office applications are not recommended: e.g., Word, Wordperfect, Publisher, Excel, etc. If you have a particular inquiry, dont hesitate to ask your vinyl banner supplier. A good source of information is the contact person at your supplier (see beneath).
2. The best styles include two or three basic components. Usually, these will be a photograph, a big headline, and an "identifier" such as your company name, logo, or phone quantity.
3. Use vibrant colors. The most striking vinyl banners have lots of vibrant colors.
four. Style your vinyl banner so it is readable for your target audience. If it is going to be placed on a creating or beside a road on a fence, or on an outfield fence at a baseball or soccer field, make certain your most critical message is simple to read.
five. Make certain your pictures have sufficient resolution. For some guidance on image resolution, see the FAQ link below.
6. Make sure your vinyl banner fits the area where you happen to be going to mount it. Do not guess the size. Most people who are not familiar with signage will UNDERESTIMATE the needed size.
7. Consider alternative strategies of mounting your vinyl banner. Grommets are the default strategy of mounting a banner on a wall or fence. But frequently "pole pockets" are easier and far more efficient. online website builder"