Produce Happiness With A Positive Life Outlook
byon 07-03-2012 at 09:46 AM (235 Views)
"Every single event we perceive through our senses is analyzed, evaluated and registered in the mind as pleasant, unpleasant or neutral. Our belief systems seek to decide whether each perceived input is one thing, which will "protect" or "endanger" our security, self-worth and / or freedom.
When lifes events are interpreted by our programmed mind as threatening, fearful or unpleasant, we encounter a state of anxiet...
The mind is the molder of our personal and communal world.
Each and every occasion we perceive through our senses is analyzed, evaluated and registered in the mind as pleasant, unpleasant or neutral. Our belief systems seek to decide whether every single perceived input is one thing, which will "defend" or "endanger" our security, self-worth and / or freedom.
When lifes events are interpreted by our programmed mind as threatening, fearful or unpleasant, we encounter a state of anxiety and tension. When anxiousness and nervous tension grow to be a chronic circumstance, then the physique and mind are steadily worn down into a state of weakness and ill health. A psychosomatic illness is designed.
The energy flow, concentration and clarity of the mind are disturbed. Organs begin to malfunction. Negative emotional states such as depression, bitterness, fear, anger, hate, envy, jealousy and resentment dominate the mind. Our relationships start to deteriorate and a feeling of alienation can set it. It is time for Attitude Therapy.
In Attitude Therapy we transform attitudes, beliefs or perceptions, which prevent us from experiencing health, happiness and harmony. Negative, life-destroying attitudes are replaced by positive life-constructing ones. Let us consider some of these beneficial attitudes.
1) I Alone Am Responsible for My Life, Wellness and Happiness
We produce our health, illness, happiness, unhappiness, unity, alienation, joys and troubles via our ways of thinking, behaving, eating, sleeping, living and interacting. When we consume poorly, do not exercise, sleep as well little or too much, do not breathe properly and waste our mental and emotional energy on so many superficial pursuits, we will naturally lose our well being and peace of thoughts.
We create our reality in 4 simple ways.
a. Our choices, thoughts, actions and reactions of the past generate corresponding results in our present life and psychosomatic state. (If in fact there is such a reality as reincarnation, then our past will also include all our alternatives of past lives.) Therefore, a considerable quantity of our present reality is dictated by our preceding actions, alternatives and reactions.
b. We have selected (as souls) to discover certain "lessons" at each and every stage of our evolutionary approach.
1. If we have chosen to discover to discover self-acceptance it is natural to experience rejection from others so that we can create inner self-worth.
2. If we have chosen to create self-confidence, we will naturally have selected to expertise an absence of external support.
three. If we have chosen to find out forgiveness and unconditional adore, we will have made a secret "soul agreement" with others to harm us so that we can then create that type of forgiveness and love.
c. Our present conscious and subconscious beliefs are probably the greatest cause of our preset reality. We attract to ourselves behaviors, events and life situations, which in some way "mirror" or "vibrate sympathetically" with how we think and really feel in the present. Our present positive and negative conscious and subconscious beliefs, desires, demands, expectations and emotions such as fear, guilt, shame, enjoy, peace and anger all combine to attract to us a corresponding external (and surely internal) reality.
d. In addition to attracting certain realities, we also interpret what is taking place according to our beliefs. We give higher or lesser importance to specific issues and therefore let them to affect our state of mind to a higher or lesser degree. When we give fantastic importance to our appearance or to how other people perceive us or behave towards us, then our reality will change greatly every time we receive an input regarding our appearance or what other individuals believe.
Of these four variables we have control over only the last two at this point in time. We cannot modify our past alternatives and our soul lessons are an integral part of our presence in these bodies. Hence we are left with changing our present conscious and subconscious beliefs. Firstly this will permit us to attract far more positive behaviors, events and situations toward our becoming. Secondly, we will perceive life more positively so that even when we are not getting our preferred reality we feel secure, worthy and totally free to be our selves.
This is our point of power.
Altering what we believe about life, others and most critical of all, ourselves.
Some of those alternative techniques of perceiving life will be described in this series.
Some of them are:
1. We alone are responsible for our lives, health and happiness as people and as a group.
2. We have the inner power and resourcefulness to deal with whatever life brings us.
3. Our self-worth is a function on our inner becoming and has nothing to do with appearance, affluence, position, information or what other people think.
four. Life is always giving us precisely what we want to create happiness and to continue our evolutionary process.
5. We are totally free to reside our lives according to our own inner ideals and objectives and to modify our reality if we chose to.
6. We deeply enjoy and seek to help our loved ones, even though simultaneously remembering they are souls in the process of evolution who have chosen heir certain lessons.
7. We are all eternal souls in the evolutionary procedure of rediscovering and manifesting our inner divine nature.
8. Every becoming is divine creation and deserves our adore and respect including us.
9. Our life purpose is to individually and collectively transform our reality into a more enlightened and loving one.
ten. Our standard lesson is Enjoy
11. All of this universe is an expression of the a single Universal Omnipresent and Omnipotent Becoming - Consciousness.
12. We as co-creators with the Divine have been developed to bless, spiritualize and transform the material world read this"