Sponsors

Zenaap151

Call In A Wave Of Fresh Energy And Progress

Rate this Entry
"Your automobile is the symbol of progress and ...
Stagnant power can be a key cause of blockages in all locations of your life, including financial lack, lethargy and confusion, relationship problems, and much more. You might be familiar with the rewards of clearing stagnant power from your living space by giving your house a solid "Spring cleaning" each year - but theres also a little-known activity that can perform wonders to clear stagnation from your life at any time: CLEAN YOUR Auto!
Your vehicle is the symbol of progress and movement in your life. Keeping it clean and in great working order carries a lot of energetic - and symbolic - weight! Feel about that for a moment.
A auto that is cluttered with miscellaneous objects and trash, poorly maintained and dirty sends a strong message of chaos and disorganization to the universe! The outcome will most frequently be struggle, lack, inertia and obstacles.
On the other hand, a car that is nicely-maintained and clean conveys an entirely various message to the universe. Clarity, empowerment, forward progress, freedom and clear-flowing energy!
The power and intent in these two scenarios is conveyed into the movement and progress of your life experiences!
If you are attempting to make far more progress in your life or attract greater prosperity, abundance or opportunities, try this:
1) First, clear ALL of the clutter out of your car. Throw away trash and unusable products, put away products to be kept, and make your car as neat and orderly as feasible.
two) Wash your vehicle, inside and out. Scrub the outside (or visit your nearby automobile wash), wash all the dust from the dashboard and console, and vacuum the seats and carpet.
3) Shine and polish all difficult surfaces, and use a spray-on freshener for the seats and carpet. Purchase a yummy-smelling air freshener also!
4) Take your vehicle in for upkeep, if you havent been keeping up with that. Have the oil changed, tune-up accomplished, and replace tires that are worn or leaking.
5) Write a thing like this on a sheet of paper: "This car represents my smooth and simple transition by means of life. By keeping it in great condition, I symbolically call forth the power to make consistent progress on any and all of my intentions. I enjoy a entertaining and easy path to almost everything I want!" Then fold the sheet of paper and preserve it in the automobile. You can retailer it in the glovebox, under the drivers seat, or anywhere - just hold it in the vehicle.
Then, be sure to Hold the car in pristine condition from now on!
What if you dont have a vehicle?
You can apply these same concepts to any mode of transportation! Do you have a bicycle? Do you walk to regional destinations? Do you use public transportation? Be certain that your bicycle, walking shoes and traveling clothes are clean and in great repair. If you use public transportation, do your best to decide on a clean and well-lit seat - and even dust off the seat prior to you settle in. If you have a long commute on a bus or train, be sure to take along some good books to read or uplifting audio recordings to preserve your mind focused on progress and movement - symbolically and energetically!
It is incredible how effectively these methods can work. In extremely brief order you should notice some fascinating adjustments taking place in your life! You could get supplied a better job, stumble upon excellent opportunities, or breeze through obstacles as if they were composed of tissue paper. Simply convey to the universe that you intend to make progress and obtain higher prosperity and abundance - and the universe says, "Okay, here you go!" Attempt it your self and see. :-) going here"
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments