Sponsors

Zenaap151

6 Dimensions Of Thinking, 1 Steering Wheel For Success

Rate this Entry
"But what is a Thought, anyway? Are thoughts factors? What constitutes a Believed? What cannot be considered a Believed?
For a thing that occurs about 50,000 times a day in an average persons brain, I have ...
Believed leads to belief, and belief leads to attitudes. Attitudes influence while beliefs inform actions, and ultimately actions turn into habits which shape character that then forges destiny. This is the growth path that is taken by that strong entity known as Thought.
But what is a Believed, anyway? Are thoughts issues? What constitutes a Thought? What cant be thought to be a Thought?
For a point that happens about 50,000 times a day in an average persons brain, I have come to believe that there are actually 6 dimensions of thinking and at least 1 way of steering your thoughts so that a desirable destiny can be dictated by you.
This is most likely a relief to those of you out there who are almost going mad over the 26 (or was it 23?) dimensions of quantum physics. Perish that thought! Let us get on with the 6 dimensions of thought, shall we?
The 6 dimensions of believed are divided into 3 pairs of dimensions, and they are:-
1. The 2 Polarities of Thoughts:
- Good
- Unfavorable
2. The two Qualities of Thoughts:
- Accurate
- False
3. The 2 Kinds of Thoughts:
- Queries
- Affirmations
I dub them 6 dimensions and not 6 qualities or 6 types since these are actually elements that construct a thought and some components can intersect with others from another pair. For example, there can be a False Negative Query such as, Why am I such a miserable failure in almost everything I do? and there can be a False Positive Affirmation such as, I am the wealthiest, most opulent person of all time (if that individual is a shabby, unemployed but completely able-bodied degenerate).
Polarities of believed reveal no matter whether or not a thought would be positive or negative to a persons well-being, or more especially, if it would be helpful, functional and purposeful to a person in any provided situation. For example, a surgeon who is performing a brain surgery would categorise (if he nevertheless has the capacity to do the mental act of categorisation although performing brain surgery) as Negative or Non-Useful a thought such as, I have shaky hands. My hands are shaking. My palms are sweating. But he would possibly welcome (if he is giving any consideration to any thought outside his brain surgery procedure at all) thoughts such as, I have firm steady hands. I know exactly where to perform the incision. I know what tools to use. I know what exact measures to do, and the back-up steps in case my preceding steps fail.
It is critical to note right here that the 6 dimensions of thought are qualitative gauges for thoughts after they have been generated. It is feasible to know regardless of whether or not a present thought is good or unfavorable, accurate or false, a question or an affirmation, but it would typically take a measure of time and a measure of practice with the act of observing in order to determine the 6 dimensions of thoughts.
Qualities of thoughts refer to how the thought relates to objective, empirical reality. In spite of recent philosophical movements to the contrary, I still think we cant reject the fact that objective, empirical reality still exists and is still an important element to be taken into consideration when making decisions and living Life in general.
There are many ways we can decide whether or not or not a thought that we create is true. Even then, there are varying degrees of the truth or falsehood of a thought, in spite of the Boolean nature of the matter.
There are facts, then there are opinion, and then there are perceptions. Facts are simply observations about phenomena or issues that have been produced permanent in the thoughts due to the fact of the frequency and consistency of an observation concerning a phenomena or point (for example, ever since the Earth was nonetheless void of Life and until now, the reality remains that triangles have 3 sides and one plus one equals two).
Opinions too have varying degrees to them - there are deep-rooted beliefs and then there are flexible opinions that would modify when an observation has been confirmed wrong. Opinions are simply a formulation that arises in the mind after observing a factor or phenomena for a number of occasions, but there are variable factors and components however to be deemed that do not qualify that observation to be a fact.
Then there are perceptions. Perceptions are impressions or observations about specific factors and how they behave. For example, if you were to live in a time exactly where the concept of gravity has not been explained or introduced however, you would wonder how or why things stay rooted to the ground or why things fall, but you would not know that it was because of the force called gravity. You would assume that it is just the way things are.
Types of thoughts just describe what shape a believed takes - in the form of a Question or an Affirmation.
To give you an analogy, queries are like the keywords you enter into a search engine such as Google, while affirmations are the outcomes that Google generates because of the key phrases you had entered.
When you are asking a question, depending on your intention, you are actively seeking out an answer, a truth, a reality that you would either adopt or reject, that you would either hope for or dread. There is that element of surprise still, the element of possibility of issues getting better or worse (again based upon your outlook - whether or not optimistic or pessimistic).
But if you are stating an affirmation, you make it seem as if what you had just said is already true or you strongly believe is correct. Consequently, you will always get experiences that confirm or somehow prove to you that what you had just affirmed is true. Objectively speaking, affirmations can be accurate or false. But to your inner mind, every thing is accepted as truth, in a single way or another.
For instance, an affirmation such as, things fall to the ground because of gravity is a truthful one particular and a beneficial a single because it keeps you from thinking you can fly off tall buildings whereas a false affirmation such as, there is no such factor as gravity is an extremely dangerous and dangerous one particular especially if a individual intends to act upon such beliefs.
Ideally, there ought to be a wholesome mix and balance of thoughts comprising the varying elements of the 6 dimensions.
In this case, I hold to the school of thought that Truth should, above all, outweigh Positivity. I prefer Reality to Delusion. But then I also prefer Possibility to Grim Pessimism.
Strive always to seek out the truth behind what you consider you know. Discover the truth behind the truth. Once you have found it, locate the truth behind the truth behind the truth. Until you are satisfied with a conclusion that is functional and useful for your working model of the planet.
Let Truth and Positive Possibility each guide your beliefs, decisions and actions. Let not Good Expectancy cloud your perception of what is true and real.
One particular habit that employs both Truth and Good Possibility in a balanced and healthy mix, that is constructive and gives hope for improvement, is that of asking Positive, Objective, Constructive and True Queries.
When you have formulated a Question that is all at when positive, constructive, objective, truthful and does not deny reality in any way, you have a potent tool for transformation that no amount of affirmations-chanting can hope to do.
The habit of asking the proper, most useful and truthful questions are what helped prisoners of war and sufferers of concentration camps survive their ordeals and reside to tell their stories and be an inspiration to millions, not just good expectancy or consistent optimism.
Asking the most ideal questions is not a thing that can be learned or acquired. It is currently in-born, just that we had been de-trained and de-programmed to be deficient and ineffective in wielding it (since we were frequently chastised for asking too several questions of our teachers). It is not a matter of suddenly deciding that we ought to begin asking positive, powerful questions from now on. It should come naturally, from a sincere desire to know the truth and reality of factors as properly as the most positive, most constructive and most possible way of changing things to our liking and shape the Life that we want. click here"
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments