Sorts of Lexmark Inkjet Cartridge
byon 06-29-2012 at 07:35 PM (263 Views)
"Did your printer run out ink? This could have been a major setback in the past specially if you were printing one thing that was urgently necessary. But thanks to the introduction of printer cartridges that we can unwind and carry on with our work by simply altering the cartridge.
Lexmark Inkjet Cartridge understands the quality of your printer and gives you very best output. It works efficiently with your printer and maintains its high quality. This cartridge is especially recommendable for you Lexmark printer model. Lexmark Cartridge delivery systems utilizes comparatively less water and concentrated inks in order to provide far more intense colors by sharpening the text. Its ink features comparatively less paper distortion. As it is one of the finest competitive brands it is rich in its qualities.
Inkjet Lexmark Printer Z517:
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi on photo paper
Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi on all other paper types
Up to 12 ppm on black print outs
Up to 7 ppm on color print outs
It irtually eliminates paper jams while handling a wide range of media from envelopes to paper stock up to 150 lbs.
Lexmark Z23 Inkjet Cartridge
Lexmark Z23 Inkjet Lexmark cartridges generate optimum print quality employing pigment-based ink for text that is water resistant and fade resistant for document storage.
Lexmark Inkjet Printer Z715
1. Photo-quality resolution! Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi on photo paper in greatest mode
2. Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi on all other paper types
3. Rapid Printing: Up to 17 ppm black, up to 10 ppm color
4. Print Border-less four" x 6" and 8.5" x 11" photographs that appear just like classic photographs.
5. Print a 4" x 6" photo image in typical mode on photo paper in about 60 seconds
6. Six-color printing with optional photo cartridge (sold separately) produces professional high quality output remove duplicate contacts"