Varieties of Lexmark Inkjet Cartridge
byon 06-29-2012 at 05:32 AM (190 Views)
"Did your printer run out ink? This could have been a key setback in the past specifically if you had been printing one thing that was urgently required. But thanks to the introduction of printer cartridges that we can relax and carry on with our work by simply altering the cartridge.
Lexmark Inkjet Cartridge understands the quality of your printer and gives you best output. It functions efficiently with your printer and maintains its quality. This cartridge is especially recommendable for you Lexmark printer model. Lexmark Cartridge delivery systems utilizes comparatively less water and concentrated inks in order to supply much more intense colors by sharpening the text. Its ink features comparatively less paper distortion. As it is 1 of the best competitive brands it is rich in its qualities.
Inkjet Lexmark Printer Z517:
Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi on photo paper
Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi on all other paper varieties
Up to 12 ppm on black print outs
Up to 7 ppm on color print outs
It irtually eliminates paper jams while handling a wide range of media from envelopes to paper stock up to 150 lbs.
Lexmark Z23 Inkjet Cartridge
Lexmark Z23 Inkjet Lexmark cartridges produce optimum print top quality utilizing pigment-based ink for text that is water resistant and fade resistant for document storage.
Lexmark Inkjet Printer Z715
1. Photo-quality resolution! Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi on photo paper in best mode
2. Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi on all other paper kinds
3. Speedy Printing: Up to 17 ppm black, up to 10 ppm color
4. Print Border-much less 4" x 6" and 8.5" x 11" photos that look just like conventional photographs.
5. Print a four" x 6" photo image in normal mode on photo paper in about 60 seconds
6. Six-color printing with optional photo cartridge (sold separately) produces skilled top quality output affiliates make money"